Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm back, recap and moving on....

Hello! I thought before I started back up for 2011 I would give a quick recap of the parts of 2010 that I missed posting about.  I have to say November and December were crazy busy and hence this VERY late post.  Enjoy the pictures.
Emily at theIdaho Botanical Garden for the Fall Harvest Celebration


Emily Feeding Ducks at Ann Morrison Park



Emily took this picture of mommy and daddy while at dinner at Ono's Restaurant


Momma putting our little turkey in the oven


Thanksgiving


Nana reading to Emily while dinner cooks


Emily working on her Thanksgiving craft with daddy


Look at how cute her little bird turned out

Decked out in her snow gear for our first snow fall


Emily at the Idaho Botanical Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment