Friday, April 27, 2012

Come to Me, April 27th

"Come to Me with empty hands and an open heart, ready to receive abundant blessings. I know the depth and breadth of your neediness. Your life-path has been difficult, draining you of strength. Come to Me for nurture.  Let Me fill you up with My presence: I in you, and you in Me.   My power flows most freely into weak ones aware of their need for Me. Faltering steps of dependence are not lack of faith; they are links to My presence."  John 17:20-23; Isaiah 40:29-31


So much to say and not sure where to start.... I love the sentence that says "come to Me for nurture".  I believe it is true that when we are weak God is strong.  Oh, how I need to rest in you Lord right now.  These last 2 months have been packed full.  We've cried and rejoiced all the while knowing it is YOU Lord directing our steps and going before us.


Thank you for your faithfulness and love for us.  Our hope remains steadfast in you.


No comments:

Post a Comment