Monday, November 22, 2010

Lets try one more time

                                            Daddy trying to encourage Emily it will be ok

Oh my gosh!!! So this is for real, I have been trying to type this one post with pictures for almost an hour now.  I have had to do it over more times than I feel like counting right now. I guess I could be positive and say it's all part of the learning curve however I am more frustrated than positive right now.  Grrr...
Anyhoo, this picture is one of the most important ones that goes with the post below as it is daddy trying to calm her fears and encourage her that getting your haircut isn't a big deal.  I couldn't leave this one out!!
Kudos to all you infamous bloggers out there who make it seem so easy and post almost daily. I am in awe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment