Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Nutcracker

Over the holidays my hubby surprised us by taking the family to see The Nutcracker.  He put so much thought into the evening.  As I was getting ready he brought me in a necklace and earrings to wear with my outfit that he had picked out and purchased for me.  He did great, I like them both.  He also made dinner  reservations for us at PF Changs for after the show.  Even though we had 3 seats I was able to stand up and over on the side for the performance due to my back and not being able to sit for more than 30 minutes.  It worked out great. The dancers were so graceful and the sets were amazing.  We thoroughly enjoyed it.  Emily even saw her BFF and we were able to snap a few pictures of them together.  After the performance they had goody bags for the kiddos which consisted of chocolate milk and cookies.  Emily is now confident that she wants to be a princess and a ballerina. :)

Thank you honey for a wonderful time and the happy memories! We love you!!



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful family memory! You and Emily looked so pretty and Rick did a great job with the planning. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete