Thursday, February 2, 2012

Aloha

Aloha! To anyone still taking a peek at my blog I am still around!! Let's just say November up til now has been a whirlwind; good times and of course unexpected changes. I have a lot of catching up to do so please check back often, I promise to try to be more proactive with posting!  ;)

Our good friends vacation on Maui and on one of their trips back home they surprised Miss Emily with this hula dancer attire.  We always wondered what the special occasion would be for this particular outfit. Now we know...it was "Hawaiian" night for AWANA's and she had the perfect outfit! She was so excited to wear it and I must admit she looked adorable.  She is going to have a ton of fun playing dress up in it again.  Thank you M family!



No comments:

Post a Comment